The octothorpe

In the United States, the “#” character is usually called the “pound sign” or “number sign”, or for the musically inclined, the “sharp” sign, or nowadays, the “hash” key. Of course, here in the United Kingdom, the pound sign is “

2 Responses to “The octothorpe”

  1. mango_king says:

    Sign me up – I think that word is quite lovely. 😉

  2. jwg says:

    Checkout .